• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

erasing account

alkoholBANNED

Awesome Player
please can You erase my account, or explain me how to do that???

I am very dissapointed in this game and your knowledge of making this game interesting. You sad the dices are random, I made statistic my self when You are incompentent and then I saw that this game is totally uncorrect. Loosing 15 tropps to take 2 or 1 is statistic impossible, try to that at home and let me know. and repeat that few times you will see that can happen evry 100000 times, and by you happens in every game!!! give me a break

further more in today informatic world, is it that hard to make game working more then 30 min in roll???? not to refresh page after every turn, in the middle of game games is frozen, then they eat your cards and so on . .. . and after all of that ask for money to be part of it????

totall inmoral and hippocratic from you. at the end I dont wont to have nothing with those kind of people who cant make a honest game or at least say sorry and return some uncorrect things.

well at the end I must say I wont tell anyone about you anything good, and gulty for that is exclusively yours.

so i wont my account to be erased as soon as possible.

JANKO

patsfan44

Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
You will not be missed by this great website. Bye bye

Upvote 0

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Well, no need to erase your account, just don't come back. And I'm fairly sure that "Loosing 15 tropps to take 2 or 1" is actually statistically possible. Actually its about a 1 in 4,000 chance.

Upvote 0

lh34

Awesome Player
The number of people who complain about the dice is ridiculous. The dice are random.

Upvote 0

AzariahBANNED

Awesome Player
More important than the actual statistical odds of losing 15v2 is having confidence that it will happen to your opponent just as often as it happens to you. The problem is... the emotional pain I feel when it happens to me far outweighs the feeling I get when it happens to my opponent... the net effect... I remember every time the dice go against me and I quickly forget when they go my way.

I only mention this because I think this is pretty normal response for most people, leading to the incorrect feeling that the dice are against you :)

Sorry the game didn't work for you Alkohol.... hope you find a platform that gives you a better experience... I just can't imagine where that will be!

Upvote 0

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I think we need one of these.

Upvote 0

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
I think you should implement for 3-min RT games.

Sorry for the down time, our dice rolling machine... ran out of oil.

Upvote 0

chefsmitty

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
I only mention this because I think this is pretty normal response for most people, leading to the incorrect feeling that the dice are against you

No, Azaria! This is not a normal response! What the heel is be to you he taking aboot? Sorry guy, just leave. Pitch a fit somewhere else.

Upvote 0

alkoholBANNED

Awesome Player
yes it is possible also to lose 100 to 1 but when that happens???? in one of 100000 games or never and in this games happens every game that i play to someone??? if the dices are so random why they do not make a statistics of dices and statistics of each player?????? I try to write them down and they are not random . . . . in some games when attack you are losing 80 % during 10 rounds????? random i dont thinks so. every 6 or 7 games you must lose and dices are in advanced made for that. lot of players says after first round dices are shit and they lose . . .. because the winner is known in advance . . .and how to make that only trought dices.

sorry i finish university of mechaical science but i never saw that many unlogical things. i dont say that site is not ok , but when they make this kind of idiotic mistakes . . . they should take any math teacher to learn about statistic and probabilitys . . . .

this is not it, you learn that in basic . . .

they say the dices are random???? if they are they will show statistics if not they are not . .. . the algoritam is made by human so. . . . he can make what ever he wants . . . they also know it.

Upvote 0

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
If the dice are not random... then what are they? Designed to produce horrible losing streaks? Remember those horrible losing streaks are incredible winning streaks for your opponent.

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
hey, an Orbotron sighting! Been quite a while.....

Upvote 0

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
so you going to be back now, or is this just a quick pop-in visit?

Upvote 0

Wayne2010

Awesome Player
Complainers... what can one say. Sore losers? Probably. When I start losing troops on this site on the actual board game, I stop attacking! Dah....

Upvote 0