• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

end game button for 1 vs 1 games.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i don't know if this has already been suggested...
but an "End Game" button implemented for 1 vs 1 games that go AWOL would be incredibly helpful.
especially when your opponent decides to go AWOL on their first turn.

a nice little pop up that says "your opponent has gone AWOL. click here to end game." with a little button below...
how hard would that be to do? :p

the points handed could be a default number, or based off of rank, as it is with the non-AWOL games...

i dunno, just a suggestion.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
That player could happen to come back while your taking them out. Highly unlikely, but still could.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
also, for those that argue the fact someone can come back...
that's fine. then let's add a restriction like say, if they don't come back for 2 turns, then the end game button would pop up.

zspBANNED

Awesome Player
What if a new user was kicking your ass and took you all the way to the brink of your elimination and then awol'd on say, a map like classic massive, and you were able to take 5 or so turns in a row before they came back. They still have a high chance of beating you.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
then i'd say if they were winning that well in a game and couldn't get online to take turns....
they'd probably expect to lose anyway.

and it isn't difficult to let people know of any new rules you implement in advance,
so they are aware of what happens should they miss two turns...

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
personally i enjoy taking out an awol player. its a re opportunity to purely dominate. and takes less than 5 minutes usually. i don't think the paint point is strong enough to add code at this point.

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
personally i enjoy taking out an awol player. its a re opportunity to purely dominate. and takes less than 5 minutes usually. i don't think the paint point is strong enough to add code at this point.

well, we'll just wait til you go live again and you get lots of 1 vs 1 AWOL games, then re-approach it. lol. :p