• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Edit Games before they Begin

ashr

Awesome Player
If you create a Game, an Edit Game feature is HIGHLY desired, so you can change the Rules, or the number of players required before the game starts, this will eliminate abandoned unstarted games, entirely, should include a CANCEL game button.

Chilly

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
M.C. Play Testers
If you create a Game, an Edit Game feature is HIGHLY desired, so you can change the Rules, or the number of players required before the game starts, this will eliminate abandoned unstarted games, entirely, should include a CANCEL game button.

Slippery slope here. Some people may be opposed to certain game type setups and join a game only to find you changed to their least favorite setting (certain map, reserve type, etc.)

I do like the idea of the Cancel button though.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
right, changing game settings after you've set it up could lead to abuse.

As far as a cancel, the easiest situation is to simply have games disappear if everybody drops it, which they don't currently do. I'd be confused if i joined a game and then somebody else canceled it before it began.