• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

eat your neighbour zombie k.o. clan challenge 2019

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
29bdd80.png

the next clan challenge is in the works & will start .. soonish. right now we have 5 participating clans:

whiners & crybabies
spaceballs
los bambinos
young guns
& bsquad

there is room for more of course. if you want to be able to put a nice trophy
4udnc3.jpg

on your clan-page, you will need to found a clan first. you will also need to win the clan challenge. a minimum of 4 members is required to form a clan, and only competitive clans are eligible to participate in the clan challenge. for a rundown on how clans work, have a look at the clans tab https://www.majorcommand.com/clans/ & this thread https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/threads/5003-Clans-are-here!?p=47843&viewfull=1#post47843

i would be delighted to see some new clans participate in future challenges, so clan up & do let me know if you do.
ps - i am badly organised so the cutoff to be able to sign up for the next clan challenge will be arbitrarily chosen by me (but not before june).

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Yeah, you need to redesign the trophy. That's not getting awarded... just sayin'

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Also, several of the existing clans you mentioned have some awol members, might be better to recruit new players to them rather than encourage formation of new clans.

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
Yeah, you need to redesign the trophy. That's not getting awarded... just sayin'

cardinalsrule is correct - this trophy will never be awarded. i will not be the one designing a new one though.

Also, several of the existing clans you mentioned have some awol members, might be better to recruit new players to them rather than encourage formation of new clans.

fair enough. i am hoping for at least 6 players per clan. would be great if the existing clans could manage to assemble as many.
but i think there is still room for new clans.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Omg Once......yeah...stay away from designing trophies. :afraid:

Rimbaud

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
The Duellers Society
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
This looks interesting,

as I havn't been in a compettive clan for like 5 years I investigated the actual state of clans and discovered that spaceballs isn't listed as a competitive clan, I'm not sure if that is an important fact.

Also, if I want to participate in this, what do you recommend, try to make a new clan, or try to join one? I'm open to both posibilities.

p.d. I liked the trophy, would totally beat everyone I can to get it.

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
yes, spaceballs is in the wrong column, so is league of shadows (but they are on hiatus). no idea why that is.
whether to join an existing or form a new clan - i would say it should mostly depend on what players you can see yourself teaming with. i do agree with cards that some of the existing clans could really use some fresh blood. whiners and crybabies & bsquad are both at 12 active members i think, so - *merely* in terms of having more functioning clans for the clan challenge - joining one of the smaller clans would seem to make more sense (though your taste in trophies tells me you'd be an excellent addition to the bsquad as well). i think of the current competitors, spaceballs may be in need of new members the most, but i could be wrong (last i heard from young guns is that they will only have 4 members participating in the clan challenge, which isnt good. like i said earlier, hoping for at least 6).
there is also cosa nostra, which still has tapeworm & ndrm as active members, that clan could maybe be revived? and i am not sure what happened to the disbanded vikings, but some of those players are probably still around as well. not sure what i am saying, i guess it all depends if / how many others are around that are interested..

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
(though your taste in trophies tells me you'd be an excellent addition to the bsquad as well).

bahahahahhaha.....I guess that's why you are a B-squad member. but we will still kick your butt and get that trophy anyway. :p

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
bahahahahhaha.....I guess that's why you are a B-squad member. but we will still kick your butt and get that trophy anyway. :p

we just wouldn't display that on our page...

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

I'm a member of BSquad (my way of referring to it) because we value the irreverent and strive to take ourselves as unserious as possible. :) We do have a stable of kickass Risk players though (wish I was one :( ) As far as kicking our butt, the whinebabies cudda used that attitude when they lost the last clan challenge to us :) :) :) oh, and I like that trophy too

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I'm a member of BSquad (my way of referring to it) because we value the irreverent and strive to take ourselves as unserious as possible. :) We do have a stable of kickass Risk players though (wish I was one :( ) As far as kicking our butt, the whinebabies cudda used that attitude when they lost the last clan challenge to us :) :) :) oh, and I like that trophy too

Each of our clans has won ONE of the past two, so you really don't have anything to brag about over us...

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Each of our clans has won ONE of the past two, so you really don't have anything to brag about over us...

I'm a BSquadder, don't have to have a reason. AND, was that a Whiner or a Crybaby post?

:bootyshake:

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
I do like once's trophy, actually. Then again I have a fat unicorn as an avatar, so I guess nobody will ask my opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Btw I still have mild PTSD due to the last clan challenge. It was close, and it was dorcee and I who lost it. It was the dice gods' doing, obviously, but it always stings to lose against, khm, inferior players. :star:

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I do like once's trophy, actually. Then again I have a fat unicorn as an avatar, so I guess nobody will ask my opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Btw I still have mild PTSD due to the last clan challenge. It was close, and it was dorcee and I who lost it. It was the dice gods' doing, obviously, but it always stings to lose against, khm, inferior players. :star:

Arrrggghhhhh. Now I feel like this shud be plastered on BSquad's clan page. you know, for motivation., not that we need it. :dancing2:

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
thanks th.
& i like your fat unicorn!

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
21ajzba.jpg

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
Ahhhhhahahahaahha great way to end the day. Totally belly laughed. Thanks once!

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Okay, maybe that's a bit too much even for me. :biggrin: