• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Earthquake!!!

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Well i first joined the earthquake club in Texas a few years ago. But now I got two countries to notch.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Nice, tho they're a bit of a novelty until you get thrown out of bed one morning and spend the next thirty seconds utterly convinced you're going to die (Northridge '94). I remember the first earthquake my former roommate experienced, it was a big 7.0 or 7.1 way out in the desert, but shook the apartment like a bomb was going off. The expression on his face was pretty priceless.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
yeah, id love to be in a 7+.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
The best place to be in a 7+ is quite a few miles away. If there's ever a big "direct hit" along, say, the Newport-Inglewood fault, or some catastrophic event on the San Andreas, there's a decent chance I'll die, so as you can imagine I've been fascinated by earthquakes and plate tectonics and what not since I was small.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
well obviously, i would prefer to be in a field somewhere.. ..with my various riot and looting tools ready to go.

Incandenza

Minister of Propaganda
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gotta have riot and looting tools.

Funfact: during the Rodney King riots, a bunch of people broke into Frederick's of Hollywood (a lingerie store on Hollywood Blvd) and stole a bra belonging to Madonna that they had in a little museum area.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I was reading in a library at Cal for the Loma Prieta 7.1 quake in '89... everybody stood up, looked around freaked while the floor shook, then we all laughed nervously and went back to what we were doing.

But yeah, the ones at night are the worst. I was half a mile from the epicenter of a relatively little 4am temblor about 10 years ago, and it was so loud I thought something in the building had blown up.

Badorties

O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
Yeah the one in Texas shook my brothers mobile home. Sounded like a train.

He...uh... doesn't live in a mobile home anymore.