• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Dice

d-flat

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Young Guns
I have it on good authority that if you stand on one leg and look East while rolling it helps.

PS. Wondering how long it will be before Peri replies extolling the virtues of FF... :biggrin:

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
I have it on good authority that if you stand on one leg and look East while rolling it helps.

PS. Wondering how long it will be before Peri replies extolling the virtues of FF... :biggrin:

:hahaha: I'm here! You should try fixed force! Message me and I'll give you a quick intro in beta since you are a silver member. ... know! Instructions are on the fixed force clan page if you don't know what's it is about. :)

https://www.majorcommand.com/clans/16/

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
you should improve the dice algorithm, it is too random

great, random is the idea, and perfect, as Peri said u can try Fixed Force, I preffer it, its pure math, but u have to be focused on each single move ;)

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
you should improve the dice algorithm, it is too random

I'm pretty sure this is said jokingly lol (as the dice are supposed to be random)

AsdrubaleII

Awesome Player
I know what random means, but absurd things happen too often.

I have never seen a game with "fixed" dice, even if I created it who would come to play? i'll try...

d-flat

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Young Guns

I have never seen a game with "fixed" dice, even if I created it who would come to play? i'll try...

Click 'Find a Game' on homepage and choose 'Force: Fixed' on the filter (along with whatever else you want eg. 'Slots available') - there are plenty of games there. However, I would suggest taking Peri up on her offer of a beta game where she can bring you up to speed first. The strategy is slightly different and if you don't know what you are doing you will lose (especially if it's 1v1).

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Click 'Find a Game' on homepage and choose 'Force: Fixed' on the filter (along with whatever else you want eg. 'Slots available') - there are plenty of games there. However, I would suggest taking Peri up on her offer of a beta game where she can bring you up to speed first. The strategy is slightly different and if you don't know what you are doing you will lose (especially if it's 1v1).

Asdrubale has a Strategist subscription. Needs a Commander class subscription to play Fixed Force, unless it's a tournament game.

But Beta is open to all subscription levels, and FF can be played there I think.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
yes...for silver members we can play fixed force in beta...although the rules are slightly different...you can attack with 2 troops which does change the game play :lollypop:

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter

yes...you would not have seen it. the join game search will only allow you to join games that you are allowed to join in this case, no fixed force or 24 player games will show up on your list. you need to be a gold member for that. message me if you a really are interested in trying fixed force in beta...we will get a 1v1 game going and i'll show you the tricks! I've convinced a few to upgrade to gold once they figure it out and love it....

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

No, you need to face towards Toronto and pray to the great god Ajdedo to turn off the 'dicerape' function on your profile.