• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Dice knowledge is power

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I found this in the wiki but wanted to get in on here since I'm sure most of u dont spend 8 hrs a day on this site like I seem to be doing. Anyway, this is a guide to when to attack or not. Distilled down into its simplest form its like this: (all data is based on having approx a 75% chance of winning the attack). If attacker (A) has 3 or more troops vs '1' then attack defender (D). If A has 5 or more vs '2' than attack D. If 6 or more vs '3' than attack. 7 or more troops vs '4' then, yes, attack. If A has 8 or more troops vs '5' then hell yes attack. 9 or more vs '6' then do it. 10 or more vs '7' well u know. The key here is when u are attacking then u have to reconsider these numbers again as troop levels will then be different. If anybody sees any mistakes Ive made with these numbers, PLease point them out to me. Tks

Attachments

• yawning.jpg
    yawning.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 68

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
lol

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
tks

Jazz9000

Awesome Player
Speaking of dice rolls, a couple of days ago I had probably the best roll I've ever had on this site. It was an escalate game and things had built up a bit. I had nowhere else to go to get a territory, so had to take on one of the territories with quite a few troops. I had 116 to the defender's 50, and when the blitz finished I still had 100 troops left.

Didn't win the game though :)

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
nice so the story (majcom wiki) goes that now u will lose 100 against 16 LOL (somebody might wanna check my math).

:withstupid: