• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Detatchable Chat & Intel Windows

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
In games, particularly Real time games, its quiet annoying to scoll up and down to see what you your partner is saying while you are having your turn, particularly due to the time limit. i suggest either a moveable chatter tab that is in a seperate box (like the dice box) or moving the map to the left and putting the chatter tab on the right (so you dont have brown wood either side)

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
We have some really great ideas for gui improvement but all will be down the road a bit. Floating windows and movable tabs are among discussed items.

B1G4NF

Awesome Player
I would like to see separate, detatchable chat & stats window introduced.

It is, as I'm sure most players on the site will agree, it is highly annoying when having to scroll the screen up n down simply to look at the stats and read any game chat.

I play a lot of poker and have noticed how much easier these detatchable windows can make your gameplay experience.

Customisation is key to making everyone feel comfortable with their gameplay, safe in the knowledge that if you don't like something you can change it!

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
In games, particularly Real time games, its quiet annoying to scoll up and down to see what you your partner is saying while you are having your turn, particularly due to the time limit. i suggest either a moveable chatter tab that is in a seperate box (like the dice box) or moving the map to the left and putting the chatter tab on the right (so you dont have brown wood either side)

Great idea. I suggested the same thing recently.