• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Default colors & shapes in doubles/triples

coolname

Awesome Player
I just started my first doubles game (w/ 6 players) on a Cold War Europe map. It would be handy if the troops of different teams by default had similar shapes (round/square/diamond) and/or similar color schemes.

For instance, with red versus blue, you'd have light and dark red and light and dark blue, preferably with different shapes. Same goes for triples.

PointSpecial

Awesome Player
One thing I noticed on.... one of the maps that I was playing doubles on is that it was helpful to have my opponents (as well as my partner and myself) as the base color and then white with the color outline. Having more options like this (with primary colors instead of varying shades of mauve) makes for a quick and easy determination of teams... and also of players.

ae8514b585887f4570bb124fd72f0dc7.png

coolname

Awesome Player
PointSpecial's color scheme looks like a great default to me!

UkraineNotWeak

Awesome Player
Agree with this, I manually change all the colors to similar shades when I start the game.