• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Conflict Africa glitch

SgtPatton

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
The Canadian Club
Kickstarter
At the end of the last turn the game was down to two players. On my turn I took out all the other player's armies on the continent and all of the players armies in the drop zones. All that he had left were a few terts in the combat zones with only 1 army in each which the auto -1 deploy should have taken out at the start of his turn. (He had 5 cards and would have a turn in when he played next - if he had any tert to place them on.)

The computer didn't know how to handle this scenario. It did the auto -1 for the remaining terts which should have left him with nowhere to place his turn in. Instead the computer kept some of the terts and gave him both the bonus armies and a tert to place his armies and then froze.

A glitch !?!

link to the game > https://www.majorcommand.com/games/536626/

UPDATE: took my turn and when the map was loading it showed 3 phantom terts with "0" enemy armies in 2 of the combat zones. see attached #1.

at the end of my turn those 3 terts showed as blank, with no neutral armies and no enemy armies, see attacked #2.

Attachments

• conflict.jpg
    conflict.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 6
  • conflict phantom terts 1.jpg
    conflict phantom terts 1.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Conflict phantom terts 2.jpg
    Conflict phantom terts 2.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: