• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Clans with no members - what to do with them?

5battalions

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Horde... classic dos game. Sorry, some thougths.

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Clan Clean Up

I think the Vikings and the Sentinels clan need to be deleted due to being redundant.

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Sheriff,
Sentinels
a social clan has no posts at all. four members who played vast majority of games with each other. All members now inactive...the latest activity from any being 3 1/2 months ago. Recommend deletion.

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Sheriff,
a competitive clan last post was from englebrecht1390 in Nov 2018 as follows: 'Clan is closed 26Nov . Lokis, the leader stoped play MC! '. Currently there are no members in clan. Recommend deletion.

legionbuck

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Duellers Society
Kickstarter
A word on absentee members...y'all might want to consider that some people have medical issues that happen...like my cancer battle. At least my Old Soldiers Clan didn't drop me. I even re-upped my MajCom membership. I suggest 3 emails spaced 2 months apart to MIA members asking for status update before eliminating them from a clan. I do agree with no members in a clan over a year is grounds for closing that clan down. Maybe keep a list of clans suspended or closed in a forum post in the Clans forum in case other or new members wish to resurrect a clan ?