• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Clan communication

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
I'm wondering if there's an effective way to communicate with clan members (either the members of my own clan or another).

The message board on the clan profile page I think is quite uncomortable, and it's also quite uncomfortable to write a name list when I want to send some messages.

Would it be possible to create a 'mail address' for each clan which then would forward the messages to the respective members?

Even better, would it be possible to add the option of inviting a whole clan when I create a game?
I think this would be pretty handy with the clan league coming up and all.
Thanks!

dorcee

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
I would be in for that too. When we were discussing some details about the clan we wanted to start, there were some messages only part of the members received.

And it is sooooo difficult to remember who's in our clan every time i write a message :p

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
well, there are internal chat forums for that porpuose

Z

zain123

The League of Shadows has discovered that bad things happen when you do this and would advise against our fellow clans from trying it. Our members have lost access to our clan forum after doing this.

masterjskye

Level ∞: Shadow Master
CentCom
Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
The League of Shadows has discovered that bad things happen when you do this and would advise against our fellow clans from trying it. Our members have lost access to our clan forum after doing this.i

???

BroncoBlue89

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
Kickstarter
Now that the clan I belong to (Old Soldiers Club) is starting to get involved in clan challenges, I think it's worth revisiting th-child's suggestion above, i.e., creating a clan mailing list so you can send a message to all clan members with just one address. I agree with dorcee that it's hard to remember all the members of my clan, and the clan page doesn't help. All it has is the avatars of the players (and some players haven't uploaded a unique avatar, so they just have the default MC logo for an avatar) and I can't remember each player's avatar. So then I have to click on the avatar, which takes me to the player's own page where I can then see his/her name. it would be helpful to have the player's name appear under his/her avatar. I wouldn't think it would be that hard for the game administrators to make that simple but useful upgrade. Just ideas to facilitate play and fun...