• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Clan Challenges

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Hi Engineer,

Invite for the game has been sent to you!

See you there around.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I wonder if there is a way to have a page for official Challenges and Results page, maybe a sticky page or something.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Can I suggest starting a new Clan Challenge Sticky Page. Since kenjoh has done a great job of revitalizing the clans, This page is a mess and we should have a page just like it but new. I am more then willing to start it and maintain it, but I don't want to step on kenjoh toes since this is his thing.

But we need a page that has the first post that is updated just like this one was with who needs to challenge who, what the scores are and things of that nature.

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
I am working on this - hopefully there will be something up today.

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Can I suggest starting a new Clan Challenge Sticky Page. Since kenjoh has done a great job of revitalizing the clans, This page is a mess and we should have a page just like it but new. I am more then willing to start it and maintain it, but I don't want to step on kenjoh toes since this is his thing.

But we need a page that has the first post that is updated just like this one was with who needs to challenge who, what the scores are and things of that nature.

I completely agree with you Engineer,
Maybe there is a tricky way where Sheriff can give some partly admin rights for a part of the forum so one delegee per clan can update this post with new games, wins and so on?
Or one person should be in charge of this 1st post and the others should just answer on the same thread, just as we do in Forum Tournaments.

But a design should be found to make it easy to understand, any thoughts about this?

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Last edited:

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
If these are the only games going right now, I think that B-squad, W&C and LB should start games against each other, so that we've all played everyone once before we start the next round. I'll start 2 games for W&C and send messages to the other clans. Does anyone care which maps? Is the idea to play on the large maps first? Kenjoh, since you seem to be the organizer, maybe you should set up a scoreboard, similar to the one here: https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/threads/6906-Master-of-the-Maps-Clan-Edition

This never got off the ground, but a good idea nonetheless.

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
If these are the only games going right now, I think that B-squad, W&C and LB should start games against each other, so that we've all played everyone once before we start the next round. I'll start 2 games for W&C and send messages to the other clans. Does anyone care which maps? Is the idea to play on the large maps first? Kenjoh, since you seem to be the organizer, maybe you should set up a scoreboard, similar to the one here: https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/threads/6906-Master-of-the-Maps-Clan-Edition

These are the only games so far I believe. Please do start 2 more. Massive maps only (hence the name Young Guns' 2017 Massive Clan Shootout). Teams are allowed to agree on which of the two maps to play, but I think the initiating team should just pick one.

You are right, I am the (modest) organizer. Apparently, however, you have confused me with someone who has decent computer skills...lol. If there are no volunteers to come up with a better option, I will continue regularly updating the schedule that I have, and show the winners once we have some.

Maybe I should start a new thread just for this competition?:bebored:

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
If no one objects, there will be 2 games by each clan against each of the three opposing clans for a total of six games. If one clan goes 6-0, they will be declared the Clan of the Year (COTY?). Otherwise, the top two clans will compete in a single final game for that honour. Ok?

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter

This never got off the ground, but a good idea nonetheless.

This scoreboard looks like woaw! Maybe Beanz could teach one of us how to take care of this and update it regularly. I wouldnt mind to be his student ;D.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
How's this for a Clan trophy?

GetTrophyImage.php

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
gorgeous

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

GetTrophyImage.php

Only one issue with this................You could have just gone ahead and had BSquad engraved on it.

:insertevillaughhere:

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club

Only one issue with this................You could have just gone ahead and had BSquad engraved on it.

Funny guy!

Actually, it should read "Young Guns' 2017 Clan Shootout Champions", since we are sponsoring the shootout, right?...lol. :boxing:

p.s. I have now updated the Shootout thread for the latest game.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Why would the Trophy that will be given to Los Bambinos have either of your Names on it. :) Or would that be a list of conquered clans during the Challenge?