• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Clan Challenges

Sweetie

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Generals
The Borg
T.O's.
You mean, like if the staff at the senior's home will let them leave for a while?...lol.

Yeah it was really hard for us to understand each other given our age... Thank god for our code!!
cd2b31f190d2dee5a32de825e22b1d2b.jpg

Now let's get this party started. I'll bring the alcohol you bring the bad decisions :party:

P.S. My awesome strategy

Last edited:

ericjkline

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
If I have to, I guess I’ll play. It will probably be raining and suck, but Whiners and Cryers always do their part. Even when we don’t want to.

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
I've been thinking (it happens sometimes).

I would like to amend the rules of engagement to have a playoff final between the top two clans, to be held on Classic Massive after all the qualifying games are complete. That way, if one clan goes 4-1 they won't just quit and win at that point.

Plus, it will add an exciting sudden death aspect to the "clan of the year" prize.

Do the other clans agree to this change, or nay?

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
The Whiners and Crybabies are in top form, good to see! :)

th-child

Administrator
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth. :rofl:

I don't know. I have no idea how this will work out.
It is about "challenges", right? What happens if a clan doesn't accept a challenge?

For example, there are 3 clans participating so far, right? Once everybody gets to 5-ish games played, the first 2 clans will have no reason to accept the challenge of the 3rd clan (because why risk giving them a win). What will happen then?

Maybe a predetermined schedule would solve this... then again, a predetermined schedule would eliminiate the fun of the "challenges".
I don't know. :dontknow:

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Quote Originally Posted by kenjoh View Post

hmm, I tend to agree with th-child in that perhaps it wud be better to have a "flexible" set schedule. Simply change ur requirements from 5ish games played and playing each clan participant once TO each clan must play all participating clans twice to claim victory (most wins among participants). Shud a tiebreaker be needed if 2 or more clans meet that standard then have a One game "winner take all" challenge.

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
I originally anticipated that 5 clans at least would muster up some competition. It seems that Cosa Nostra is out. LOS and OSC are both non-committal so far, but I am trying to determine whether they will be in or out.

If we are only three, then perhaps we should play each other 3 times, then have the two best records play off in a final.

If we are 4 or 5, then maybe we play each other twice, with a playoff final.

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
well, its ur creation so I can live with whatever u decide but for my 2c why have a final? if clan A beats both clan B and C twice, a final would be an extra hurdle for clan A with no risk for Clan B or C. I guess I wrote that right LOL. Again, I don't mean to try to "take over" just offering my thoughts. cheers

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
"League of Shadows?" How fitting. They're in hiding. Looks to me like their name should be "League of the Intimidated." ;)

F15FreeEagle

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
T.O's.
If I have to, I guess I’ll play. It will probably be raining and suck, but Whiners and Cryers always do their part. Even when we don’t want to.

This took me a second (it's late here) but this is funny. :D

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I originally anticipated that 5 clans at least would muster up some competition. It seems that Cosa Nostra is out. LOS and OSC are both non-committal so far, but I am trying to determine whether they will be in or out.

If we are only three, then perhaps we should play each other 3 times, then have the two best records play off in a final.

I would invite the young guns to a battle with the loaded dice FF club, or assassins guild, but it wouldnt be fair to embarace the newest clan ;)

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
I would invite the young guns to a battle with the loaded dice FF club, or assassins guild, but it wouldnt be fair to embarace the newest clan ;)

Perhaps Cosa Nostra should recruit a few from those social clans and take a shot at us!...lol.

Oh, but you don't want to embarass us (read: you might embarass yourselves in trying). We appreciate your concern for us. :)

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
I was just following the mood of the duel, and no sorry, but am really not interested, besides the clans the site has several spaces were to participate, and beside my real life *I would say that may dayse also include majcom, but have work and familly and several interests apart of it, well now I cant, nor want to assume this kinda of commpromisses, with respect to your labor and entusiasm

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
Thanks for following the mood of the duel!

I understand - real life always comes first. No problem!

ironztiger

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Generals
The Borg
MasterJ told me if I wanted to compete in the upcoming clan challenge to get in another clan, he's pretty sure League of Shadows won't be involved.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Tino-Bambino's might be in. I am in the process of re organizing the members and seeing who is up for something like this. ironztiger, if you are looking for a clan that hopes to get more involved drop me a note.

kenjoh

Awesome Player
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club

It looks like we will have 4 clans, but that is not a certainty yet. I agree that we should fix the number of games, and that should be as I proposed, whether we are 3 or 4. That will be 6 games each.

I still like the idea of a final game, such that the regular games essentially eliminate 1 or 2 clans from contending for the title. We have lots of instances of this in professional sports. Imagine the millions in virtual dollars we will make by having a final game broadcast live, exclusively on MC...lol. Well, that's why the pro leagues do it, right?...lol.

Ok, seriously though, I think that if a clan goes 6-0, then we just award them the title. If no clan goes undefeated, I think that we should have a playoff final. What a game that would be

Comments?

Redstorm

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
works for me regardless of the format LOL

ironztiger

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Generals
The Borg
B Squad already scooped my sorry butt up, thanks for the invite though engineerairborne.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Los Bambinos (C) is in the process of getting up and running, I created a new clan with the (C) for competitive, and hope that it will be created on the Competitive Side as that is what I selected. We have 5 that already accepted from the old Clan so we are good to go once our page and Forum are up and running.