• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Chat tab

micky

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
The Canadian Club
T.O's.
Young Guns
1. I notice that when I start writing a comment in chat a window opens showing all the stuff I wrote before (then it disappears as I go on typing). This was not the case some time ago and wonder if it can be changed back again.

2. When I hit enter to send my message I need to click into the chat tab again to continue writing a new message. This is new as well. Before the curser used to stay in the chat tab (or am I wrong?) Is it possible to change that back again as well?

Thanks for considering:biggrin:

Hortik

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
The Embassy
T.O's.
Young Guns
Kickstarter
Hi Micky,

Maybe clearing the Cache/History of your browser could help.

I have the same on one of the PC's I use as well, the other one (where I do not have this issue) is clearing the cache.hostory automatically.

luiscasanova

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Old Soldiers Club
The Wiki Bar
I've also noticed another 'bug'. If you copy and paste text into the chat box, and hit 'enter', nothing happens. You have go into the box, add something (like a period), or delete the last character, type it again and then hit 'enter' for this to go into the actual chat.

Last edited:

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
I've also noticed another 'bug'. If you copy and paste text into the chat box, and hit 'enter', nothing happens. You have go into the box, add something (like a period), or delete the last character, type it again and then hit 'enter' for this to go into the actual chat.

+1