• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Buying a Subscription

Givati

Awesome Player
I love all the work and fixes you put into the website, and I wanted to show my support and I just purchased a subscription, and I had to look around for a while till I found the way to do it.

I had to pretend I want to start a real time game in order to get to the "buy a subscription" page.

I believe that you may get more people buying subscriptions if maybe you put a button for it on the main page, or something like that. At the moment, the only way to get to the "buy a subscription" page is by trying to do something you can't do as a grunt.

Givati

Awesome Player
Maybe you should also put an "upgrade" button for grunts on any page, so it would be really easy to upgrade, and also serve as a constant reminder.

Cagey

Awesome Player
AADOMM
Generals
You click the settings link on your dogtag

Givati

Awesome Player
You click the settings link on your dogtag

That is very nice, and I am sure every single grunt thinks of that, (especially new users), but I believe that if there will be an "upgrade" button on the main page, and on grunts' profiles it would help boost up sales. Accessibility makes a difference.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Good idea. Thanks.

For now I just quickly put a link on the bottom. It the easiest thing for me to do. :)

rob6483

Awesome Player
I think you might get a lot more subscriptions if you change the text on that link to "better dice rolls". :idea: