• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

bug: repeated errors on attacks

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Game 269 - tried repeatedly to attack from Wales to England. Attack route is OK, and it allowed me to attack, but then I kept getting the attack result screens from the most recent attack in that turn such as...

Picture4-2.png

and
Picture5-1.png

Both these screens are from attacks from Wales to England. It happened three times, I tried attacking elsewhere, then it happened again and I gave up.

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
another player repported something similar in a MINI game.

(read bottom to top)
05/17/10 22:28:57 umphreys Player Icon umphreys plus, do you want it to allow the attack to attack one's self? I never even clicked on Ant, it just automatically did it.
05/17/10 22:28:16 umphreys Player Icon umphreys That might be a glich.
05/17/10 22:28:08 umphreys Player Icon umphreys It wiped my armies in both. I still showed that I had two in Aus though so it let me take indo. I def should not have had any left in Aus, I should have had negative if anything.
05/17/10 22:27:24 umphreys Player Icon umphreys Yeah dude, WTF. I click on aus vs indo 3 to 1. I lost, I tried again and again because it said I still had two. After a few turns I realized that Ant was attacking Aus.
--ROUND 3--
05/17/10 22:12:28 Badorties Player Icon Badorties jeez, what happened? you killed yourself there

WidowMakers

Senior Cartographer
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I reported this a while back as well.

The dice screen does not clear the previous attack data.

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
I figured out the conditions under which I made this happen. I guess the Blitz feature has now been set to stop at three: if you try to Blitz from a region that has only three (or two in the above case) armies to begin with, the server freaks out and gives you the most recent attack box. Funny thing is, it not only shows you that attack box, i think it allows you to repeat that attack - even if it means you are attacking yourself.

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I figured out the conditions under which I made this happen. I guess the Blitz feature has now been set to stop at three: if you try to Blitz from a region that has only three (or two in the above case) armies to begin with, the server freaks out and gives you the most recent attack box. Funny thing is, it not only shows you that attack box, i think it allows you to repeat that attack - even if it means you are attacking yourself.

The blitz button is now disabled if you have less than 3 armies.