• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Bug: Friend Requests

Borgified

Awesome Player
Someone requested to be my friend and I clicked "Approve" in the email and nothing happened, no confirmation, just saw the same screen.

So I logged into MajCom and in my contorl panel I found the friend request and kept pushing "Approve" and nothing happened. So maybe it did add the friend but we need some screen to tell us "Friend Added" or "Form Submitted" or "Completed" or some type of confirmation.

Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

Last edited:

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
yeah, i've actually had a similar problem.. a confirmation email that the friend has accepted the request would be cool.

MrBenn

Awesome Player
I've found that the friend request thing doesn't work in IE, although it works in FF.... At least that's my experience of it...

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
I've found that the friend request thing doesn't work in IE, although it works in FF.... At least that's my experience of it...

excellent hhelp, thx

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
yes, thanks Benn.. still, that email notification that a friend request was accepted/sent/e t c might be pretty useful. :p

MrBenn

Awesome Player
On a similar note, some sort of notification of a sent message would be useful too (perhaps some kind of outbox/sent items)... I'm assuming it would be similar to code? (Apologies for being off-topic)

Last edited:

Evan

Jr. Programmer I
O.G.
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
the IE friend accept/reject bug appears to be fixed. Thanks for your help.

EDIT:
Note that pending requests still cannot be approved/rejected in IE. Only requests sent from here on out will work. Sorry.