• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

BETA Games - New UI (6 / 2019)

dagnasty2

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
I agree. With BETA obviously not complete, but just testing the parts that have been implemented, so far I am enjoying it. The loading is excellent and the look of the panels is great. More to come...

dagnasty2

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
Also, threw up several 1v1 on different maps in BETA if anyone is interested, jump in! :)

dagnasty2

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
There is a 1v1 Rome map with Bronco and I. It will not load at all, any browser, of either of us. Got through 1st round okay and now dead. No load. No info.
Other BETA games are loading. Just this one...
Dag

slipperygun

Awesome Player
When will private games be added to Beta, I frequently play with the same 7 or so people that area ll paying members. We would love to switch over to beta games fulltime when private games become available

IronDuke

Awesome Player
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
Spaceballs
T.O's.
Kickstarter
A couple of things.
1) I think it's better if you see the player's rank in the intel screen (w/o clicking on the name)
2) after the turn is complete I dont see where to go to the next game. I have to back out to the main beta screen and then go to the next active game.

TheBob

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Great job! It would be nice if on the Games screen I could click on a game, not load it, and see how much time is left for the current player.

Edman6

Awesome Player
The Canadian Club
Overall, loove the new HTML.
I am currently playing an Australia Flat rate game. There's currently a player with 12 terts and one +2 command. That means that his draw should be 6, but the game is showing 8.
Edman

Sebrim

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Wiki Bar
Overall, loove the new HTML.
I am currently playing an Australia Flat rate game. There's currently a player with 12 terts and one +2 command. That means that his draw should be 6, but the game is showing 8.
Edman

You need to say which game number it is, so somebody can check :)

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
In the beta game I am playing I'm having trouble sending messages to my teamate, even after I refresh a page it does not register that I sent one until I try sending it again 2-4 more times. Also is there a way to lookup a players profile in the beta version? '

https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/285

Last edited:

majorpain1337

Awesome Player
Ive been noticing a Begin game button Glitch were it doesn't seem to work. Takes a few refreshes of the page until I can start my turn. UI is nice and clean. Looks awesome!

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
I discovered that when you're forced to turn in two sets (in my case had four, took five) I was prompted to turn in and saw all nine reserve cards in the selection window. After I chose three it popped back up with my remaining six cards to make me turn in another set. I could not select anything. I relaoded and it re=prompted and I was able to select.

Summary: there's a minor flaw here the UI shit the bed when you have to call up two sets aat once.

Land Rush

Virtuoso

Awesome Player
Hi

I haven't played any Beta games, but assuming the Live games are designed in the same way as current Live games are, I truly and strongly recommend that extra time be given mid-turn for players who eliminate another player. I created a thread last year with my thoughts on the issue here:

https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/threads/9387-The-clock-in-real-time-games

I would actually add more to it if asked. It makes no sense whatsoever not to add (say 2 mins) to a turn when a player manages to eliminate another player during their turn.

Edman6

Awesome Player
The Canadian Club
This morning all the Beta games are gone....nothing on that page. If you took the down on purpose, I suggest sending out an email to all memebers. If you didn;t them I am reporting a bug.

flyboi

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Hi

I haven't played any Beta games, but assuming the Live games are designed in the same way as current Live games are, I truly and strongly recommend that extra time be given mid-turn for players who eliminate another player. I created a thread last year with my thoughts on the issue here:

https://www.majorcommand.com/forums/threads/9387-The-clock-in-real-time-games

I would actually add more to it if asked. It makes no sense whatsoever not to add (say 2 mins) to a turn when a player manages to eliminate another player during their turn.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

CarlosLondon

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
same here. nothing visible since last night. tried again this evening and i can get part fo the beta page but no active games or ability to start or join games

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Sorry. We had a hard drive failure. It affected the beta games. Everything should be back and working again. Have fun!

Edman6

Awesome Player
The Canadian Club
It's working now for me! Thanks sherriff

psydocta

Awesome Player
Had several team messages in the Chatter tab that did not post.

Game 608.

Otherwise seamless gameplay, this new system is pretty slick. Thanks.