• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Battle for the Belt Rules (READ FIRST)

bullsjit

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Is this Battle for the Belt thing still on? Ans so yes how do I sign up??
Thanks already

R

ronalvrr

Chaussures Louboutin

A strong apostrophe, the statement should go, usually means personalized management of one's open position. Anytime nicknames visible on google maps, "they range from keywords Longchamp Sale having precise dictionary so this means towards set producing labels which is used to talk about topographical organisations,In what they are called board details in the announcement with "Principles, Guidelines and Procedures.Within Irish companies (O'Fallon, Ill.) and then Swedish people (Coeur d'Alene, California) usually are not possessives and acquire by simply. Even when administrative brands may well make it through (President George's Nation, Md.), your committee grants basically five possessive apostrophes for 113 a long time: Martha's Vineyard, Bulk.; Ike's Time, N.L.; Tom E's Backyard pond, M.When i.; Carlos Elmer's Joshua View, Ariz.; and—i Canada Goose Outlet m 2002—Clark's Pile, Ore. Exactly what the terms committee could not can inside banning your apostrophe were to ban that "s" which usually is a follower of it. In order that you aren't able to determine if Pikes Peak was initially given its name for your Pike or possibly a Pikes. Inside Ny, similar goes for Howes Cavern, Coeymans Ineffective, Watkins Glen and even Yonkers.Your no-apostrophe procedure has become reaffirmed 5x, still punctuationists deal with for. With only a Last year meeting set namers in the state governments, what they are called panel appeared to be flayed due to the "isolationist stance" regarding "the perpetually punished apostrophe.""The apostrophe has a functionality,Inches states that Thomas Gasque, a English language educator what individuals wasted ages about The southern region of Dakota's Geographic Bands Guru. "It can easily signify things aside from property," he states. "We speak about a real winter's day time. From does not are members of the winter season."As Prof. Gasque recognizes it all, plan companies should certainly prize regionally used apostrophes as cornerstones involving back ground. "Place labels is the life story of one's location,In he admits that.Tell in which to help Theodore Roosevelt. In 1906, the guy bought all the standardization involved with geographic titles with regard to fed apply. For the sake of constancy, there would be simply no returning. Jennifer Runyon, among the list of name j UGG Boots Sale ommittee's three staffe that advancement seems for instance good urs, says: "We don't dispute the particular apostrophe.Centimeter The actual board is absolutely no flak coming from a.S. Sartin, who want an important exercise of California seaside called "Veterans Snowdonia.Centimeter "It's the right way to take action through the internet,Inches he says. Neither of the two do Marc Nancy point once refused a apostrophe meant for "Patriot's Peak,Inches some nubble he / she owns in Maine. "It has been a reference to most people, Mister. Monna affirms, incorporating, "I've suddenly lost a record of grammar, I guess."In Thurman, any apostrophe can be showing even more gumption. Individuals these extended identified an optimum using the past settler, Adam Cameron, and then typed a brand Chaussures Louboutin Pas Cher with a apostrophe. But the software do not ever received to a map. Last year, Leslie Jennings, Sixty two, a real schoolteacher not to mention Cameron descendant, put on to have a hill she'll find out as a result of the woman's patio labeled "Jimmy's Highest.In The names committee nixed any apostrophe. Microsoft. Jennings would not dispute. "You usually do not articulate apostrophes,Inch your woman explained, exploring throughout the Hudson River for the pile one day. "So it generates perfect sense."But if the name come to news, Lillie Cameron ended up being astounded. She has 82 year-old along with a Cameron kin participant. The girl shows the federal government not only didn't remember all of the apostrophe—it referred to as an incorrect batch.2nd floor through the Location Community centre by means of Microsoft windows. Solid wood, Thurman's director, Microsoft. Cameron popped your handwritten book, dated 1906. That heading article read through: "Roster in the James' Highest Batch Group.Half inch The other site appeared to be walked, "Jimmie's Summit Mountain peak Pub Promises." A map indicated that all of the peak called is mtn to florida.When it comes to Celebration, right after Microsoft. Cameron's professional outcry, names panel dicated to give some thought to deleting "Jimmys Peak" from the newest online roadmaps. Being punctuation-neutral switch, they have in the mind automobile absolutely no one these usually figure out: Willard Mountain.All of the optimum how the hill club identified as Jimmie's (and / or James') for some reason has got one additional acknowledged company name: Bald Mountain peak. Be assured that any Domestic Labels Board is free of goal of evolving the item at this moment. "I'd even now love it termed Jimmy's,Half inch said Microsoft windows. Cameron, tallying with the help of Milliseconds. Raw wood for punctuation that in this way. "I'd prefer it on the map. "But as long as it may not be on the map, Microsof company. Wooden informed her, "here found in Thurman you can easily still call it Jimmy's Peak—with the actual apostrophe.Ins Email Barry Newman within [email protected] An important model want to know , shown up May well 17, The year 2013, on-page A2 while in the Oughout.S. model of The Outlet Street Mag, with all the heading: Unique Question Draw Dangling In the Apostrophes Near future.

BadElmer

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
ready for another season....

namelochil

Awesome Player
Generals
League of Shadows
M.C. Play Testers
The Duellers Society
Me too.

Also, in looking over the last few pages of this thread, I'm amazed at how concerned some people are about their score. It's as if they care more about their scores than just having fun playing online risk.... I don't understand.

Plus, isn't it clear to everyone that the few players at the top who obsess over their scores actually skew the leaderboard? I mean, as far as I can tell, many good players don't perform detailed cost-benefit analyses when deciding which games to play. So, the players who do perform such analyses are likely to have higher scores, regardless of whether they're better players. This would seem to make a position at the top of the leaderboard less significant.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Me too.

Also, in looking over the last few pages of this thread, I'm amazed at how concerned some people are about their score. It's as if they care more about their scores than just having fun playing online risk.... I don't understand.

Plus, isn't it clear to everyone that the few players at the top who obsess over their scores actually skew the leaderboard? I mean, as far as I can tell, many good players don't perform detailed cost-benefit analyses when deciding which games to play. So, the players who do perform such analyses are likely to have higher scores, regardless of whether they're better players. This would seem to make a position at the top of the leaderboard less significant.

I totaly agree with u, @Name; I tought on that in the past, but never could put it in words; I also agree with BadElmer, and you; Im ready for another belt seasson XD!!

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Another Battle for the Belt would be nice, but truthfully I'd rather wait until MrMarcos is done and the site is 100% stable. There's a lot of bugs popping up recently. Plus the new Game-of-games 'tourney' is going on. But, if KFD wants to set up season II, Chilly and I will definitely be defending our title.

BadElmer

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Duellers Society
T.O's.
Another Battle for the Belt would be nice, but truthfully I'd rather wait until MrMarcos is done and the site is 100% stable. There's a lot of bugs popping up recently. Plus the new Game-of-games 'tourney' is going on. But, if KFD wants to set up season II, Chilly and I will definitely be defending our title.

Yeah, I know you're right Cards; I just want to defend mine too (or, rather, earn my singles with the heavies)

Mog

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Another Battle for the Belt would be nice, but truthfully I'd rather wait until MrMarcos is done and the site is 100% stable. There's a lot of bugs popping up recently. Plus the new Game-of-games 'tourney' is going on.

Would love to see a Battle of the Belt season go up in like January or asap once everything else gets taken care of

samps

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Generals
T.O's.
Can I still sign up to this?

samps

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Fixed Force Club
Generals
T.O's.
I didn't know if it was still going. Why did it stop?