• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after May 16 2024 are not able to login to the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Assassin game Victory?

Atlas-shrugged

Awesome Player
Assassin game Victory?
Today I went to check my games and saw I was given a Victory in an Assassin game.[#3739]
I was not the one who eliminated my target though. And the Hail victory banner says I gained -45 points. This is really quite strange.
Someone else eliminated my target and I am told I am victorious but get negative points? My target who was eliminated gets 204 points in the record.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

After posting this I went to see what the wiki says about assassin games.
Assassin

Each player is randomly assigned a target, who is highlighted in the Intel tab and noted privately in the Chatter tab. The winner is the player whose target is eliminated, even if by a third party. In team games, each team is assigned a player on another team as a target.

According to this I am the winner . Please explain why my score is -45 from what here is explained as a win{Even if by a third party}.

I posted this before . I went to add a reply and it would not let me so I thought that might be the reason I did not get a response so I posted a copy again. Thanks.

Last edited:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
yes we are looking at this assassin bug.

Upvote 0

giuppi

Awesome Player
It just happened to me as well :(

And I lost my rank of officer!!! :banghead:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0