• Scoreboard and Points Live. Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Advanced Filters in Join a Game - Page does not fully load

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
Hello Team

i am trying to join a new casual game and filter for more specific game types (i.e. # of players, specific maps) Unfortunately, when I click filter, the page will not load. Any thoughts on what may be causing this?

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Hello Team

i am trying to join a new casual game and filter for more specific game types (i.e. # of players, specific maps) Unfortunately, when I click filter, the page will not load. Any thoughts on what may be causing this?

What is the game number? or URL link?

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
What is the game number? or URL link?
It is not a specific game. it is on the home page when i click to join a casual game and then attempt to click "more filters" from there - it just freezes- and i cleared cookies and cache

Last edited:

Tankiteasy

Banned
Awesome Player
Glad to hear it. I thought it may be an issue with my computer. I'm not sure how others choose games to join, but I always utilize the filters. Also, I will say the game movement over the last few days has been slower. Example: lag times (e.g. from an attack to being able to move troops).

Leor888

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Same here on Friday. Join a game without searching seems to work. But that is not what I want.