• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

9 suggestions

Maisel

Awesome Player
I played a lot of the Risiko boxed game, I suggest you:
- create new game modes with various objectives ex "you have to conquer certain continents", "you have to conquer tot% territories"
- change the assasin mode: if you don't kill your target yourself you have to do something else (you don't win if it is killed by another player)
- also show on the map (ex with arrows?) the attacks both during mine and others's turn
- in the record report how attacks occur (X attack Y whit 6 vs 3, X lose N armies)
- being able to choose FlatRate6-8-10-etc ..
- in the intel show the lost troops and add a graph showing the number of regions of the players for each round
- create tournament-like game modes, with short but repeated objectives in sets
- to be able to interrupt the real time game to resume it again
- to be able to put the 2 bonus for the possession of the territories of the reserves where I want

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Those a great suggestions! Currently, we are trying to get the game to auto-refresh so that the turn notifications and chatter runs smoothly. Once we get that going, then we can start working on the long lists of improvements, many of what you suggested is on there....it may take a few months. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Maisel

Awesome Player
thanks to you for the reply and for the hard work to fix and improve the game.
good job