• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

2023 MC Quads League

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Sounds good Easy. I have you guys signed up. If you come up with a team name, let me know.

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
MC Quads League Update!

Hey there everyone. We've got just over 5 teams signed up for the league! We only need 3 more teams or 11 more players to sign up! So if you're interested, let me know! If you're already signed up, then tell other players in games to come join us!

Signups & More Info: https://forms.gle/CGzr4zm8t1C5WPncA

Some FAQ Info
-How many games is this going to be?
We're aiming to only have one game going a month. So not a huge time commitment.

-Why did you start this league?
I've found it harder and harder to get good quads games. They take a long time to load and it often seems like there's an AWOL in the first turn. This was a way to get top players, playing in fun games.

-Are there points?
There might be points! Once the league is filled, we're going to put it up to the group if they want to put points up for play. So if you want some points, this might be the right place.

-You said top players are signed up, who are these top players?
Sannheten, once, clarkenfeld, periwinkle, bilsi, tapeworm, stormcat, needpapertowel, crimeariver, chrismudge, elturco, ironduke, badkarma, easytokill, cardinalsrule, studiocity, sfor97, tankeater, admiralequinox, mnatt. So some of the best players are already in! On top of that, they're some of the finest people too.

Hope to see you out there!

Siam

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

T79boy

Awesome Player
i signed up but didnt fill any details as the kids were annoying me ... let me know if you need me , sounds like fun

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Those games bilsi put up are warm-ups, not official tournament games, so any other quads teams can hop in and square up against us. Come on in!

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
I am a noob when it comes to competitions/tournaments so can someone who is organising message me or post something here on how it all works ?
Hoping to have teams set in the next couple weeks and then I’ll be reaching out to everyone about the start of the season. Probably starting in the new year.

Siam

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Alright I hope everyone is doing well, I want to give a quick update.

After my repeated marketing pushes, we've gotten up to six full teams. So we're going to move forward with a 6-team league. So the regular season will be 5 months (you play every other team once) and then we'll have a Semi-Final month and a Final month. The top four teams will progress to the semi-finals and then the winner of each semifinal will advance to the final.

Here are the teams:
B-Babies: Periwinkle, Clarkenfeld, once, sannheten
Usual Suspects: bilsi, tapeworm, stormcat, needpapertowel
Turkish Peaches: AllforSiam, crimeariver, chrismudge, elturco
IronCardKarmaKill: IronDuke, BadKarma, EasytoKill, Cardinalsrule
Free Agent Team 1: Kinghill, Waldegrave, StudioCity, T79boy
Free Agent Team A: AdmiralEquinox, MNatt, Tankeater, Sfor97

We have two players standing by if we need subs due to someone pulling out.

I will be contacting everyone and posting more information here with a schedule and other information soon.

Thanks for participating!

Best,

Siam

TankEater

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Kickstarter
I see we are now a team

Sfor97
Tankeater
AdmiralEquinox
MNatt

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
why the rush to move forward now Siam, you said you were going to wait till the new year. I am working on a team. Some players just aren't responding to invites in a timely manner.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Not sure about our team now. Storm making a team with Daniel and needpaper. Who are the 2 stand bys?

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Well it wouldn't be a true league without some drama. So it looks like we had our first roster change, but hopefully we can get two new players linked up with Bilsi and Tapeworm.

This will put us at 7 teams. That means each month, one team will not have a game and the league will run from January to July, with a two month playoff in August and September.

The top four teams will advance to the semi-final with the winner of each semi-final going to the championship match.

I just sent a final email blast to most active players to see if we can get one more team signed up and have a full league of eight. That would be swell.

I'll be in touch in the next week with the schedule and information on getting started in January. As always, let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks,

Siam

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Put lovgov and stephenator on our team. Thanks siam....

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
About starting a game...no pw protection...all 8 have to be on at the same time or someone else my sneak in....

genghisknows

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I think that I have started a team, "You talking to me". I believe that I need some team members. What do I do to proceed?

Daniel7

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
captainronaldo wants to join. He will probably be asking siam or posting here soon

AllforSiam

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone an update. We're on schedule to start the league in January. However, we've had a late run of signups (amazing how a final deadline gets everyone moving) so in the last week and a half we've gone from 6 teams to what I think will end up being 9 teams.

So I've had to rework the schedule a few times to make it all work. I'm hoping to have everything sent out and shared to everyone in the next few days. I'll be posting to the forum as well as sending direct emails to everyone involved.

Here are the teams:
1B-BabiesPeriwinkleClarkenfeldoncesannheten
2Usual SuspectsbilsitapewormLovGovstephenator
3Turkish PeachesAllforSiamcrimeariverchrismudgeelturco
4IronCardinalKarmaKillIronDukeBadKarmaEasytoKillCardinalsrule
5Free Agent Team AKinghillWaldegraveStudioCityT79boy
6Free Agent Team 1AdmiralEquinoxMNattTankEaterSfor97
7StillNeedsATeamNamedaniel7stormcatneedpapertoweloveryourdeadbody-sure
8DiscoPantsandHaircutsWTBS-Superstationbytorandthesnowdogphermanatorpuck-muad-dib
9You Talking To MeGenghisknowstpl3

I imagine we'll have Genghis' team filled in the next few days as we had a couple free agents looking for teams. If any of the Free Agent teams have a team name, let me know.

Thanks for your patience. Thanks for signing up. Hope this works!

Best,

Siam