• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

#13 - Keep the Debriefing Info Box on the Loading Screen?

With the new game engine, should we:

• Allow the Debriefing Info Box to disappear immediately?

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Keep the Debriefing Info Box on screen until the player clicks "Okay"?

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

GeneralDominator

Awesome Player
Assassins Guild
How about an option in settings to enable/disable the box? Keeps everyone happy :)

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
i like the idea of having the game open to the Brief tab. It's just one click to go to the game info, just as hitting OK on the brief would be one click. But this is more elegant than the pop-up in that we aren't creating unnecessary windows - the Brief tab already exists and will continue to do so.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
i like the idea of having the game open to the Brief tab. It's just one click to go to the game info, just as hitting OK on the brief would be one click. But this is more elegant than the pop-up in that we aren't creating unnecessary windows - the Brief tab already exists and will continue to do so.

Yeah that a good idea too. Though the popup is already there. And it has all those neat loading messages that would be missed. ;)

Shepherd

Studio Production Manager
CentCom
O.G.
Awesome Player
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
Yeah that a good idea too. Though the popup is already there. And it has all those neat loading messages that would be missed. ;)
Well, if the new game engine is really that fast, you won't have time to see any of the messages. They were only created to distract players from the slow load times!

Tapeworm

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
I play enough games that I always check the the intel, chatter, and diplomacy before taking my turn, and brief if needed. If the automatic disappear makes my opponents make careless mistakes...

Don't care, I guess. LOL