• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

SURVIVOR MAJCOM: Season 2 - GAME ON

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
is the jello laced with alcohol?

I'm a recovering alcoholic, so no, haha. I'll admit it would probably be a lot of fun at first, but would most likely end up with injuries, infidelity, and a lengthy prison term for at least one of the players involved.

RedBridgeBeach

Awesome Player
I'm a recovering alcoholic, so no, haha. I'll admit it would probably be a lot of fun at first, but would most likely end up with injuries, infidelity, and a lengthy prison term for at least one of the players involved.

As far as I'm concerned you should recover from party pooping. ;)

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
party pooping? I'm the one who came up with jello wrestling! And so help me, if you even look like you're going to poop in the jello we're gonna have problems.

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Seriously, Friendlies. Can we get a goddamn move-on here?

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
Seriously, Friendlies. Can we get a goddamn move-on here?

i don't know why we havent started the next game? as first person voted off ive already told ghost who is switching teams, so we can start the next game now, the friendly fire game is now meaningless

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
i don't know why we havent started the next game? as first person voted off ive already told ghost who is switching teams, so we can start the next game now, the friendly fire game is now meaningless

because we are waiting until the other game ends.. before we start the next one..
and yes, you've voted and told me who you want sent where, and when the other game finishes, then we'll reveal that, and i'll post the info for the next game... patience is a virtue.

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
because we are waiting until the other game ends.. before we start the next one..
and yes, you've voted and told me who you want sent where, and when the other game finishes, then we'll reveal that, and i'll post the info for the next game... patience is a virtue.

its cool, im in no rush :), samular is just egar to get his but kicked again :p

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
ok, now that that is over with...

46f3b99f7b91a0f4fdb72ccb6e6b0f70.png

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
very good, i'll note you all the info for the next game some time this afternoon...
there will be a twist to the next game... *spoiler alert*.. involving immunity...

samular

Ambassador
Awesome Player
very good, i'll note you all the info for the next game some time this afternoon...
there will be a twist to the next game... *spoiler alert*.. involving immunity...

It's almost midnight! ..I get it. The twist is that MajCom survivor is cancelled, amirite?
Hurr hurr durr.

In all seriousness, the suspense is killing me like a round of friendly fire.

(I got a million of 'em)

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
sorry for the hold up everyone..
just hammering out the details of the twist...
i'll make a post before noon tomorrow EST..

thanks for your patience. :)

Thunderous

Ambassador
Awesome Player
It's almost midnight! ..I get it. The twist is that MajCom survivor is cancelled, amirite?
Hurr hurr durr.

In all seriousness, the suspense is killing me like a round of friendly fire.

(I got a million of 'em)

don't worry samular, when you live on the other side of the world you don't have a clue when the games will start :hmmmm2:

ghost

Chief Ambassador
Awesome Player
Bado has been voted as the player that moves teams,
the new teams are as follows:

Bado, samular & Orbortron making up "Double Anarchy"
GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php

vs.

Thunderous, RedBridgeBeach & coolname making up "Friendly Fire"

GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php
GetUserAvatarImage.php

there's a twist to this game, as i have mentioned.
true to "Survivor" form, we're going to allow immunity for one player during the voting process at the end of this round...as 2 players will be leaving us shortly..

the rules for this game are as follows:

1. the first person executed from the game will be leaving the island
2. use of the diplo tab is allowed, so if there's any hope for an alliance with anyone, now's the time to attempt to achieve that.
3. the player, not team, but player that wins this game is granted immunity..

here's how our immunity works:

- The player with immunity will chose a second person to leave the island.
this could even be someone from their own team, anyone. it's a free for all.

this will leave us with 4 players. the player with immunity will choose their teammate for the upcoming game.

- the other two players will form the base of the opposing team in the upcoming game.

- the player with immunity will have first pick among the cast-off's to form their quad team.

- The other team of two will have second pick among the cast-off's, and back & forth until all of the cast-off's are placed.

we will then play a 4 vs 4 game.
info for this game will be posted at the end of our commencing game.

PLEASE NOTE: if the person whom has won immunity does not wish to keep it, he may give immunity to another player. this could even be someone from the opposing team. {but realistically, who would do this?}

Last edited:

Badorties

Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
O.G.
Awesome Player
Gentlemen of Leisure
AADOMM
M.C. Play Testers
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
sweet.. sounds exciting. big advantage to winning this one.

coolname

Awesome Player
Of course, I cannot resist looking at the rankings on the scoreboard. The scores/points with in parentheses the overall rank on the MajCom leaderboard:

Double Anarchy: Badorties 2483 (#6), samular 2265 (#10), Orbotron 2636 (#5) [average score: 2461]
Friendly Fire: Thunderous 1354 (#95), RedBridgeBeach 1576 (#51), coolname 2080 (#16) [average score: 1670]

Then again, underdogs are 1-0...

coolname

Awesome Player
B
the rules for this game are as follows:

1. the first person executed from the game will be leaving the island
2. use of the diplo tab is allowed, so if there's any hope for an alliance with anyone, now's the time to attempt to achieve that.
3. the player, not team, but player that wins this game is granted immunity.

Couple of questions:
a. Why rule 2? Use of diplo tab was always allowed, was it not?
b. The player that wins is, I guess, the player (from the winning team) who eliminates the last player from the opposite team. Or is it the last man standing? (so even if team A won with 3 players remaining, they have to fight it out among themselves, mercenary style?)

ORBOTRON

O.G.
Awesome Player
it's a Standard triples game, it ends when one team wins