• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

2 vs 2 tourney

Game settings

• Escalate 1 path

• Escalate 1 anywhere

Results are only viewable after voting.

EasyToKill

Awesome Player
Well, I really do not know why you rolled over, bilsi, and changed the vote. A number of those maps are not conducive to being fair to later players when using escalate setting. I am probably not the only one realizing that. Just saying...
I have to agree with this; while I respect Sannheten's opinion, he is after all just one player. I personally think that the poll should be remade with all 3 settings, flat rate, escalite, and escalate available as choices, and the results should count.

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
Ya bilsi, I don't know why you started a poll and then chose to ignore it. I realize that sannheten is a general of some sort but I don't see why that gives him more say than anyone else.
I agree with genghis, blue, and easy. There should be a binding poll that includes all settings. Also, still looking for a good partner.

Stormcat

Awesome Player
I have to agree with this; while I respect Sannheten's opinion, he is after all just one player. I personally think that the poll should be remade with all 3 settings, flat rate, escalite, and escalate available as choices, and the results should count.
While i do agree with the reasoning for escalate, so would vote for it if it was an option, I think opening it up to a vote again, with more options, is a good and fair idea. Can we please also include the reinforcements as I think unlimited anywhere in all the games will suck :)

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
I think there should be a new poll including ALL the settings, polling with only escalite and flat rate is not a fair poll, IMO.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
OK, new poll going up...I will include all possible combinations...I would like everybody to vote. Most votes win...I just want everybody to be happy.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Sorry guys I somehow deleted the thread. Trying to get it back...If I can't I'll keep this one going..
Need the last few teams that want in. Check spreadsheet to see who I have already.
I may as well post the poll here.
Well I don't have enough space in the poll for all settings...Only gives me 10...need 12 and I can't start 2 polls...
This is getting messy...

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
scroll up to vote

Last edited:

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council
i think escalite has its place & gets way too much hate. yeah it can lead to endless games & stalemates, but that depends on other settings too. i think it can work well for duels, especially on smaller maps where escalate games are often decided by lucky sets. and it turns out that escalite is a great setting for 3 way assassin. i know because we tested this. very scientifically. so its proven now. no more escalite bashing please.
AAAAAWy8%2FS1HlRlOLQ2w%2Fs1600%2Fcute-puppy-298302.jpg

Stormcat

Awesome Player
i think escalite has its place & gets way too much hate. yeah it can lead to endless games & stalemates, but that depends on other settings too. i think it can work well for duels, especially on smaller maps where escalate games are often decided by lucky sets. and it turns out that escalite is a great setting for 3 way assassin. i know because we tested this. very scientifically. so its proven now. no more escalite bashing please.
View attachment 2178
I just want to say, nice touch with the puppy! :)
View attachment 2178

Cardinalsrule

Administrator
Staff member
CentCom
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
AADOMM
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
The Embassy
T.O's.
Kickstarter
View attachment 2178
LOL, please provide us with the data from your "scientific" testing. Were your results peer reviewed before being published in a credible source? Bring on the hate and bashing of escalite, it SUCKS!

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
i only got more puppies. they are a little scared now.
View attachment 2179

View attachment 2178
Sorry but is this a cat?

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Why are there only 4 votes? This tourney will never start...

once

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Clan Council