• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Problems with BETA - List here

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Ran into a small issue today. Game https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/15051

I had I believe 4 cards and took out someone with 4 cards, and then needed to turn into 2 sets of cards. The first turn in went fine but then could not select cards to turn in the 2nd set. I hit refresh and everything was fine. This was in Edge.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Thanks, I made a note of it....

waldegrave

Awesome Player
Ran into a small issue today. Game https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/15051

I had I believe 4 cards and took out someone with 4 cards, and then needed to turn into 2 sets of cards. The first turn in went fine but then could not select cards to turn in the 2nd set. I hit refresh and everything was fine. This was in Edge.
I always have this problem too, on firefox. But refreshing the page always fixes it

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
This one 12327 may have the zero bug. It is Nukes, I ended up in USA, and there where 2 players in Russia. One of the 2 players had there last troops on the Premier and I was able to take him out from USA. Now the last remaining player in Russia, can not take the premier.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Thanks. That's 2 this week. Something's up. Looking in to it....

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
This one 12327 may have the zero bug. It is Nukes, I ended up in USA, and there where 2 players in Russia. One of the 2 players had there last troops on the Premier and I was able to take him out from USA. Now the last remaining player in Russia, can not take the premier.

So after reading your description, did you notice if there was "1 neutral" troop in Premier after you attacked from USA? Or is that when the 0-troop thing occurred?

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I don't recall, since I attacked from the USA side to it. Did not know there was a problem until Fluent messaged me in game with this.
The board is broken - I can't take the Priemier...

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
So here is another update on this. So I deployed to the CIA, in hopes that I could attack other terts in Russia, but I can't do anything with those troops. Hope that helps in debugging this issue. From a programing perspective, you may need sub routine either at the end of a turn or start of a turn where any terts with a value of zero are set to 1 with netruals.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
So here is another update on this. So I deployed to the CIA, in hopes that I could attack other terts in Russia, but I can't do anything with those troops. Hope that helps in debugging this issue. From a programing perspective, you may need sub routine either at the end of a turn or start of a turn where any terts with a value of zero are set to 1 with netruals.

Yes, Andrew just took a look at it this evening. There are 2 games that have 0 zero troops, 12 domains and Nukes. Both those zero troops resulted from a bombardment blitz, and a defeat of the opponent. He thinks that we need to turn it neutral first, before calculating the results of the bombardment. But we'll let Marcos take a look at his findings before we come to a conclusion, or solution. But we might be on to something! Thanks!

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Here is another one same circumstances I believe. Different Map

ocial

Awesome Player

game 15575 one territory stuck​

Calofar will not attack. Awelon is blank and I can not attack with dragon either.

engineerairborne

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
Los Bambinos
M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Here is another one same circumstances I believe. Different Map
This one has gotten even stranger, one person can't attack the other. I can't cash in cards because I don't see them, and so can't take a turn.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers
Yeah thanks. Don't expect those games to work properly. Once we implement the fix, I assume the broken ones will be deleted.

NewSheriffInTown

Make My Day...
CentCom
Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
M.C. Youtubers

game 15575 one territory stuck​

Calofar will not attack. Awelon is blank and I can not attack with dragon either.

Thanks, we just waiting for Marcos to push the fix to the live site.... Hopefully it should happen soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.