• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Mercenary Points

theaterjunkie

Awesome Player
2021-05-24 12_09_49-(2 Turns) Major Command - UI passthrough and 18 more pages - Profile 1 - M...png

So, clearly I don't understand how mercenary works. I though you received points for eliminating other players, not necessarily for being the last man standing. I eliminated 3 of 5 opponents and was ultimately eliminated by a player who only eliminated 1 (me). How did I end up losing THE MOST points when eliminating other players was the goal?? Game 8429.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Hey hey hey, don't show evidence of me losing points! :)

You understand how it works, this just looks like an issue with how it's summarizing the point assignments at the end. If you scroll down the Records tab, you'll see points awarded noted at the time of eliminating someone.

But either way, points are not actually being awarded or lost in the BETA system right now, and lots of bugs to work out (including this one) before they will!

Upvote 0

theaterjunkie

Awesome Player
Hey hey hey, don't show evidence of me losing points! :)

You understand how it works, this just looks like an issue with how it's summarizing the point assignments at the end. If you scroll down the Records tab, you'll see points awarded noted at the time of eliminating someone.

But either way, points are not actually being awarded or lost in the BETA system right now, and lots of bugs to work out (including this one) before they will!

Excellent. As long as I won what I thought I won, even if it said I was defeated. :)

Upvote 0