• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

I can't select any card

The-Bishop

Awesome Player
The card glitch happened to me just once out of many turns.

Other things I could mention:
-- when I click on Forums sometimes I get logged off;
-- my avatar here it is not up to date (see my profile page).

Bluebonnet

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
The Duellers Society
Forums: The forum area went for a upgrade when they started playing with the game engine again. The forum is not totally integrated to the rest of the site. I have to log back in every time I come here if I want to post. Assume if they ever get back up and running, it will be fixed.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
the forums are currently on a different url....so it has been officially separated from the game engine. i believe this will be the new normal.

The-Bishop

Awesome Player
Okay, thanks to all the 'awesome players' who took the time to answer.
However that small card glitch is nothing to worry about, it made me lose a turn, but I still won...

My real problem is this idiot face that I am forced to use to talk in the forums.
Is there any way to change it, please?

EDIT: "lose a turn" is a bad (tipically italian) mistake, I meant "miss a turn".
I'm sorry, this is my English level, I'm trying to improve...

Last edited:

brianstheman

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
Yes - to change your player icon, go the the main MajorCommand website. Upper right hand corner, you'll see a link that says "Settings" below your Inbox. Click there, and you'll be able to update.

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
However that small card glitch is nothing to worry about, it made me lose a turn, but I still won...

My real problem is this idiot face that I am forced to use to talk in the forums.
Good grief. You had a turn where you couldn't select a set, couldn't deploy, couldn't attack, and your clown of an opponent still managed to lose? Whoever he was, he deserves a serious slap and a demotion. Shame on him

;)

clarkenfeld

Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
Btw, how is it that the awesome player badge shows up?

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter

Unfortunately, the steps shared to update your icon will only apply within the Game Engine. The option to change it in the forums is currently disabled. It was on the list of improvements coming, but those seem to be on hold for some reason.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Yes - to change your player icon, go the the main MajorCommand website. Upper right hand corner, you'll see a link that says "Settings" below your Inbox. Click there, and you'll be able to update.
This only applies to the game engine. I did this right when the forums opened up and the icon never made it to the forums. The forums are independent from the game engine, and the option to update your forum picture is currently disabled.

The-Bishop

Awesome Player
Good grief. You had a turn where you couldn't select a set, couldn't deploy, couldn't attack, and your clown of an opponent still managed to lose? Whoever he was, he deserves a serious slap and a demotion. Shame on him

;)
LOL ... Look at my avatar Clark, and tell me who you think is the real clown here!

Thanks @brianstheman, blee perfectly clarified the situation. Not a big deal, I'll keep this 'slap face' until the update will come.