• Points are back! Read about it HERE

current issues

1 - NEW PLAYERS - Players who created an account on or after Oct 15 2023 are not able to log into the forum
    2 - AWOL - We do not have an AWOL button under the ACTIVE tab yet. Please check each game to see if you are AWOL.
    3 - STUCK GAMES - Some games will not load properly. If you encounter this, please post stuck games HERE

Thanks.

• Welcome to Major Command's RISK Game forum.

If you are a registered player, please log in:

If you are new to Major Command and would like to
    play our RISK game online. Then please sign up here:

Problems with BETA - List here

Status
Not open for further replies.

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
:-( i'm seriously thinking about cancelling my account & not playing MAJCOM anymore it's not fun anymore :-( when the site doesn't let me take my turns??? please help?

We can't lose KILLER JAZ!

I tried another site about a year ago when I was fed up over the flash issues, but the other sites don't compare - I am holding out hope we are close to ironing out the bugs in BETA!

@Marcos & friends > not sure if you've seen this one before, a strange twist on the 0 troop bug that can't be resolved in the way we could in the old engine: https://www.majorcommand.com/beta/2116 (has some fun side-effects, like if I try to click the blank tert the whole map freezes up and I need to refresh)

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
We can't lose KILLER JAZ!

I tried another site about a year ago when I was fed up over the flash issues, but the other sites don't compare - I am holding out hope we are close to ironing out the bugs in BETA!

:dito: yup....i have accounts on all the other sites...this is the best site and set up (and the only site i will gladly have a membership for!)...i will always come back to check up to see when the site will be back.... you can't get rid of me! :lollypop:

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Can't join any 1vs1 games, although it's the same person spamming the board with the same games - there should be a limit on how many games a person can start. I'm really trying to stick with the site but with the lack of response from anyone is making me question my time here.

Last edited:

Leor888

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
I think I reported this earlier, but can't find my post.

Am I the only one that struggle with adding chats? I can enter text but when I click Send the message disappears and the Send button can't be pressed. I learned to make a copy before sending.
Now I have to refresh the game, after loading choose chat again, ctrl v and send again and then it will post.
anyone recognizing this?

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Can't join any 1vs1 games, although it's the same person spamming the board with the same games - there should be a limit on how many games a person can start. I'm really trying to stick with the site but with the lack of response from anyone is making me question my time here.

on other sites there is a time limit on awaiting games....so maybe all real-time games there is a time limit of let's say 30 minutes? If the game doesn't start within 30 minutes, then the game is automatically deleted. For casual games maybe 60 days then the game is deleted? I dunno...just suggesting...

Maresal20

Awesome Player
So, I've tried to play, after many years... The game is bad right now, the chat seems to be unavailable, when I want to reinforce my troops the turn is automatically ending after I finish my assaults and I didn't find the truce option. The game is great, I see many players wanting to play (which was hard to find when I was playing some years ago) so if the engine would work better, it would be great. But right now I find it impossible to play. Not to mention that when I join the game I can't see where I joined and if I exit a game I can't find it to get back in.

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Number 1....Have to refresh too many times to play...If you look too long you have to refresh...
2....Need a turn timer...You have to start a game before you know how much time is left...then the blue screen pops up
Please fix these 2 problems first

bilsi

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Los Bambinos
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
The Borg
The Canadian Club
Now I can't join a game and live games are unjoinable......Forget transferring ranks and other unnecessary stuff...we need to be able to play first

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
Have to say, apart from the big freeze a few days back, playing on Chrome I've not had any problems at all running about 20 games since the turn of the year. Seems to me to be running better than before. Maybe I'm just being lucky.

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Have to say, apart from the big freeze a few days back, playing on Chrome I've not had any problems at all running about 20 games since the turn of the year. Seems to me to be running better than before. Maybe I'm just being lucky.

yay! that's encouraging! i'm having a hard time with the chat function and refreshing. (android and PC desktop on chrome). I noticed on the other sites...they have this automatic refresh thing that goes on....but with a big map like europe massive and landrush...not sure....

genghisknows

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter
Could you take a look at Beta game 2116 and see why it is frozen up with one player with one territory who cannot be attacked? Thanks.

TankEater

Awesome Player
Fixed Force Club
Kickstarter
I am having the same issues - I do have to refresh and I see the msg - Think it has to do with autorefresh

MNatt

Awesome Player
Kickstarter
One little thing - just noticed that on Massive Europe map the Record tab doesn't show up the troops being auto-deployed, which it used to do on the old system. It's handy as a way of keeping tabs on who's getting what each turn.

JCUK

Awesome Player
The 'B' Squad
Generals
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
Real Time has turned into a joke, people start games and then just leave. No game ever really starts with active players in. If you want people to come to the site and stay something needs to be done about this.

ndrm31

Awesome Player
Cosa Nostra
Fixed Force Club
Assassins Guild
Enemies of Diplomacy
Knights of MC Realm
M.C. Play Testers
The Borg
League of Gentlepeople
T.O's.
Real Time has turned into a joke, people start games and then just leave. No game ever really starts with active players in. If you want people to come to the site and stay something needs to be done about this.

i totally agree, and the other problem is points + UDOs, actually Im not joining nor starting games, it makes no sense for me and overall for new players

periwinkle

Staff member
Awesome Player
Whiner & CryBaby
Fixed Force Club
Enemies of Diplomacy
Generals
Knights of MC Realm
The Borg
The Canadian Club
The Embassy
The Wiki Bar
T.O's.
M.C. Youtubers
Kickstarter
Maybe have rt games automatically deleted after 20 or 30 minutes if they don't start by then?

blee

Awesome Player
Enemies of Diplomacy
M.C. Play Testers
Kickstarter

Another problem, right now at least, is the site doesn't auto-refresh - so if you start a RT game you have to keep refreshing to see if someone has joined, I've missed my first turn a couple of times.

onesimus17

Awesome Player
M.C. Play Testers
Old Soldiers Club
My achieves button does not work. It only has really old games on it before the switch. I use google Chrome on an HP computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.